1. Research Park:
- MCMAT Research Park is undertaking an international collaborative research project with IIM-Ahmedabad on an International Project during 2015-16.
- Consultancy work for globalmetros.com – business ideas for promotion of online start-ups.
- Consultancy work for Browns Restaurant
- Market research for Adoor cooperative society for Coconut Oil products.
- Evaluation of Eco-Development Committee Activities in Munnar Wildlife division for Kerala Forest Dept.
- Tahr population estimation-Ervaikulam National Park.
- Consultancy offered for Quality Enhancement of Higher Educational Institutions in India with Colleges and Universities.
- Consultancy for developing tools and instruments for assessment and accreditation representing All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE).
- AIACHE was selected by Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) as an assessment and accreditation of CBSE schools in India under the coordination of Dr. Rajan Varughese.
- Dr. Rajan Varughese offered consultancy for All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE) in the first CBSE School assessment and accreditation at DAVE Public School, Chennai, during 27 and 28 February, 2013.
- Dr. Rajan Varughese, Director, MCMAT is invited to serve as Chairman of the Committee of All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE) in charge of the School Quality Assessment and Accreditation (SQAA) of CBSE Schools as a national level agency identified by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Dr. Rajan Varughese, Director, MCMAT is appointed as Honorary State Co-ordinator, Nilgiri Tahr Census, Eravikulam National Park from 2003 – till present.
3. Global Linkage:
- Dr. Rajan Varughese, Director, MCMAT had a joined meeting with Rubel School of Business, Bellarmine University for International Research Collaboration.
- Prof. Stanley George, HOD, MCMAT and Fr. George Munjanattu, Adjunct Faculty Member, MCMAT visits Bellarmine University, Louisville, Kentucky, US.
4. External Consultancies:
- Project preparation for Brown’s Restaurant Ernakulam – Dr. Rajan Varughese, Prof. Stanley George and Mr. Jiju Alexander.
5. Formation of Focus Groups:
- Bellarmine University – (Prof. Robert Brown, Bellarmine University and Prof. Stanley George, MCMAT).
6. Hospital Industry:
- Dr.Rajan Varughese appointed as an Advisor for Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) for Christian Fellowship Community Health Centre & Christian Educational Health and Development Society which is to be held on 22nd & 23rd August 2014 in Shanthipuram, Ambilikkai.