Teaching Faculty Staff:
1. Dr. Thomas Joseph, Director and Principal.
Dr. Thomas Joseph is the Director and Principal of MCMAT Perumbavoor. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Strategy and International Business at the Indian Institute of Management Udaipur. His areas of Research, Teaching and Consulting include Strategy Formulation, Strategy Execution, Performance Management, and International Business Strategy. He is an electrical engineer and also a Fellow (Ph.D.) of IIM Bangalore in the area of Corporate Strategy and Policy. He had undergone executive education at Harvard Business School at Boston; Ross School of Business, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor; Max Planck Institute at Berlin; and a doctoral student exchange program with WHU Business School at Koblenz, Germany. Prior to his current role, Dr. Thomas was a full time Associate Professor of Business Policy and Strategy at IIM Udaipur since 2012. He was heading the global strategy department of UAE Exchange, Abu Dhabi for four years from 2008 to 2012. He was also an adjunct faculty of business and management in the University of Wollongong in Dubai from 2010-2012. Prior to that, he had worked with Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (IPCL), Apollo Tyres Ltd and Binani Zinc Ltd for about 12 years. He has published articles in American Economic Journal-Applied Economics, South Asian Journal of Management, International Journal of Selection and Assessment etc. He was selected as the Best Strategy Professor by Headlines Today in 2009. The initiative “RACE” pioneered by him at UAE Exchange won the first Positive Business Award by University of Michigan in 2014. Currently, he is serving as a member, Kerala State Innovation Council. Being a sports enthusiast, he captained IPCL in the PSCB National badminton championship in Goa, 2000.
2. Mr. Sunil Varghese, MBA (Marketing), Asst. Professor.
Mr. Sunil Varghese is an Assistant Professor in the Economics, Marketing, and Service Marketing at Marthoma College of Management and Technology (MCMAT). His areas of research combines Cooperative Marketing and its economic relevance, in the farming community of Kerala using field experiments to test insights of economic implications in the context of global changes in India. He also conducts research on questions of Service Marketing and related areas of Retail sector. He teaches both the core papers of first year and the electives of marketing in the second year. His research is published in journal, International journal of scientific research.
3. Mrs. Deepa Babu. K.G, MBA (Finance), M.Phil., Asst. Professor.
She is an MBA holder with specialisation in Finance and Marketing. She did her Mphil in Management in 2007 and acquired Post Graduate Diploma In Finance and Taxation in 2010. She has presented and published papers in various national and international conferences. She got two years experience in industry and have 12 years experience in teaching profession. She has attended various faculty development programmes including Indian Institute of Management Banglore (IIMB) and Indian Institute of Mnagement, Kozhikode (IIMK). Her areas of interest are Finance and Entrepreneurship. Currently she is pursuing her doctrol studies at School of Management Studies, CUSAT. Cochin.
4. Mrs. Sabitha. S, MCA (IT), PGDPR, Asst. Professor & PRO.
Ms. Sabitha S is an MBA in HR & Marketing from Mahatma Gandhi University. Did her graduation in Mathematics from Marthoma College for Women, Perumbavoor. She has also done Masters in Computer Application from IGNOU and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations from Madurai Kamaraj University. She has 7 years of teaching experience at the MBA level. Her areas of interests are Information Systems and e-marketing.
5. Ms. Sreeja K.S, MBA (Finance), Asst. Professor.
Ms. Sreeja K S is an MBA from Marthoma College of Management & Technology. She did her graduation in Mathematics from Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha. She is UGC-NET qualified in Management. She worked with Axis Bank Ltd. for a period of one year before joining Marthoma College of Management & Technology in 2013 as Asst. Professor. Started her career with Geojit BNP Paribas as dealer. She has undergone various workshops and FDP in the area of Finance. Her area of interest includes Finance and Quantitative Techniques.
6. Mr. Jiju Alexander Cherukara, MBA, AIMA-ACM (Marketing & IT), Asst. Professor.
Mr. Jiju Alexander has 3 years of professional experience in the area of Marketing and Administration and 2 years of teaching experience in Marketing and Systems. He is a Graduate in Botany & MBA in Marketing and Systems. Prior to joining MCMAT, he was working with G.H Associates as Business Development Executive and Centre for Business Research Counseling as Market Research Executive. He is an AIMA certified Marketing professional. His work on Coir Industry of Kerala (Domestic Market Survey for Coir Products) is published in Alapuzha Business Development Services of Cluster Pulse which is associated with SIDBI. He has undergone Faculty Development Program (FDP) in Management at CET, Trivandrum in association with AICTE. His research articles are published in different national journals. His teaching interests are in the area of Marketing and Systems.
7. Ms. Siji Annie Jacob, MBA (HR and Finance), Asst. Professor.
Ms. Siji Annie Jacob is a third rank holder in MBA from Sathyabama University, Chennai. She did her graduation in Computer Science from Marthoma College of Science and Technology, Ayur under Kerala University. She has 2 years of professional experience in the area of Human resource Management.
- Mr. Thomas Vechuchirayil, MBA, Research Methodology and HR.
- Mr. Thampi John, MBA, HR, Former Personnel Manager, TELK.
- Adv. Gopakumar C.N, LLB, Legal Environment of Business.
- Mrs. Bincy, M.Sc, Quantitative Management.
- Mrs. Latha Premkumar, Managerial Communication.
- Mr. Colbe Davis Joseph, Managerial Communication.
- Mr. K.C Paulose, Former Personnel Manager, Catholic Syrian Bank, Financial Management.
- Mrs. Aswathy E.R, QT.
- CA Sumod Tom Thomas, Financial Management.
- Dr. Issac Paul, Professor, Addis Abba University, Ethiopia, Managerial Economics.
- Mrs. Manju Elizabeth, MBA, (UK) – Business Communication & Functional English.
- Fr. George Mathew Munjanattu, MBA, M.Phil, Human Resource Management.
- Ms. Anita Sudarsan, MA, Communicative English.
- Ms. Deepa Praveen, C.A., Accounting and Financial Management.
- Mr. Ajith Paninchukunnath, B.Sc., MBA, Research Fellow, MDI, Gurgaon.
- Dr. K. M. George, B.E, MBA, Director, Kerala State Productivity Council
- Mrs. Santhi Elizabeth Liju, M.Com, ACA, Kolath & Co. Chartered Accountants
- Mr. John P. Sam, MBA, Former GM (Personnel), United Catalysts India Ltd.
- Prof. (Dr.) A. P. John, M.A., Ph.D., Former Principal, Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla, Former Faculty, Linguistics Department, Monach, University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Adv. A. Jayasankar, M.A., LLM, Sr. Advocate, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam.
- Prof. N.S. Neelakandan, Former HOD, Mathematics, Union Christian College, Aluva.
- Mrs. Joslin Rebecca John, M.Sc, Q.T