Teaching Faculty Staff:
1. Prof. Dr. Abraham Koshy, Former Professor, IIM-Ahmedabad, Director/ Principal In-charge.
Abraham Koshy was Professor of Marketing at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. He holds degrees from the University of Kerala, the University of Calicut, Cochin University of Science and Technology, and the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. He started his career as a probationary officer with the Union Bank of India and subsequently switched to academic by joining the School of Management Studies at the Cochin University of Science and Technology. He has also worked as Associate Professor with the Centre for Management Development in Kerala before joining IIM Ahmedabad as a faculty member in 1989. At IIM Ahmedabad, he has held several administrative responsibilities as the chairperson of marketing, an alumni center committee member, the editor and chairperson of the editorial board of Vikalpa: The Journal for the Decision Makers, and as a member of executive committees for various programs and activities. He was a visiting scholar at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France. He is also visiting professor at the European School of Management, Paris, and at Stratchclyde Business School, Glasgow.
Professor Koshy is highly regarded teacher and corporate trainer. At IIM Ahmedabad, he teaches an elective on brand management in the two-year postgraduate program. in the one-year postgraduate program for executives of IIMA, he teaches two required courses-one on assessing and creating customer value and one on managing new market offers. In addition, he teaches a course on marketing theory in the doctoral program of the institute and coordinates a short-duration executive program on product policy and new-product management, besides teaching marketing in various executive development programs. Professor Koshy has conducted training programs for senior executives of several companies, both in India and aboard including Maurituis Telecom, Johnson & Johnson (Asia-Pacific), ST Microelectronics, the Sumaria Group of Companies, the Zubair Group of Companies, OTIS Elevators, Pfizer, the British Council, the Indian Oil Corporation, Torrent, the Bank of Baroda, Zydus Cadila, Mahindra & Mahindra, Apollo Tyres, HDFC Bank, and Bharti Airtel. He has conducted executive training programs in Singapore, France, the Sultanate of Oman, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Kenya, and Egypt. Professor Koshy is closely associated with several companies in India and abroad, as a consultant addressing decision issues relating to marketing strategy, product and brand management and customer management processes. He is an independent member of the board of directors of four public limited companies and is a member of advisor committees constituted by government organizations and industry associations.
Professor Koshy’s areas of expertise and research interests are new-brand development strategies, product and brand management processes, customer relationship orientations, and social marketing. he is the co-editor of Managing Alternatives and Marketing of Information Products and Services. He has conducted research, sponsored by the World Health Organization, on developing a communication strategy for a revised national tuberculosis program and on evaluating a public-distribution system in Kerala and other parastatal organizations. He has published several research papers and case studies in journals such as Revue Francaise du Marketing, Asian Journal of Marketing, and the IIMB Management Review.
2. Mr. Sunil Varghese, MBA (Marketing), Asst. Professor.
Mr. Sunil Varghese is an Assistant Professor in the Economics, Marketing, and Service Marketing at Marthoma College of Management and Technology (MCMAT). His areas of research combines Cooperative Marketing and its economic relevance, in the farming community of Kerala using field experiments to test insights of economic implications in the context of global changes in India. He also conducts research on questions of Service Marketing and related areas of Retail sector. He teaches both the core papers of first year and the electives of marketing in the second year. His research is published in journal, International journal of scientific research.
3. Mrs. Deepa Babu. K.G, MBA (Finance), M.Phil., Asst. Professor.
She is an MBA holder with specialisation in Finance and Marketing. She did her Mphil in Management in 2007 and acquired Post Graduate Diploma In Finance and Taxation in 2010. She has presented and published papers in various national and international conferences. She got two years experience in industry and have 15 years experience in teaching profession. She has attended various faculty development programmes including Indian Institute of Management Banglore (IIMB) and Indian Institute of Mnagement, Kozhikode (IIMK). Her areas of interest are Finance and Entrepreneurship. Currently she is pursuing her doctrol studies at School of Management Studies, CUSAT. Cochin.
4. Mrs. Sabitha. S, MCA (IT), PGDPR, Asst. Professor & PRO.
Mrs. Sabitha S is an MBA in HR & Marketing from Mahatma Gandhi University. Did her graduation in Mathematics from Marthoma College for Women, Perumbavoor. She has also done Masters in Computer Application from IGNOU and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations from Madurai Kamaraj University. She has 9 years of teaching experience at the MBA level. Her areas of interests are Information Systems and e-marketing.
5. Mrs. Sreeja K.S, MBA (Finance), Asst. Professor.
Mrs. Sreeja K S is an MBA from Marthoma College of Management & Technology. She did her graduation in Mathematics from Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha. She is UGC-NET qualified in Management. She worked with Axis Bank Ltd. for a period of one year before joining Marthoma College of Management & Technology in 2013 as Asst. Professor. Started her career with Geojit BNP Paribas as dealer. She has undergone various workshops and FDP in the area of Finance. Her area of interest includes Finance and Quantitative Techniques.
6. Mr. Jiju Alexander Cherukara, MBA, AIMA-ACM (Marketing & IT), Asst. Professor.
Mr. Jiju Alexander has 3 years of professional experience in the area of Marketing and Administration and 5 years of teaching experience in Marketing and Systems. He is a Graduate in Botany & MBA in Marketing and Systems. Prior to joining MCMAT, he was working with G.H Associates as Business Development Executive and Centre for Business Research Counseling as Market Research Executive. He is an AIMA certified Marketing professional. His work on Coir Industry of Kerala (Domestic Market Survey for Coir Products) is published in Alapuzha Business Development Services of Cluster Pulse which is associated with SIDBI. He has undergone Faculty Development Program (FDP) in Management at CET, Trivandrum in association with AICTE. His research articles are published in different national journals. His teaching interests are in the area of Marketing and Systems.
7. Mrs. Ann Mary Jose, B.E, MBA (HR and Marketing), Asst. Professor.
Mrs. Ann Mary Jose is a B.E., M.B.A. holder with dual specialisation in Human Resource and Marketing Management. She was ranked 14 among 4862 candidates graduated in the degree of Master of Business Administration Programme under the Faculty of Management Sciences from the non-autonomous affiliated institutions in Coimbatore. She did her B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Sathyabama University Chennai. She has 2 years of overseas Professional experience in engineering. She has attended and presented papers in various national and international conferences.
- Mr. Thomas Vechuchirayil, MBA, Research Methodology and HR.
- Mr. Thampi John, MBA, HR, Former Personnel Manager, TELK.
- Mrs. Bincy, M.Sc, Quantitative Management.
- Mrs. Latha Premkumar, Managerial Communication.
- Mr. K.C Paulose, Former Personnel Manager, Catholic Syrian Bank, Financial Management.
- Mrs. Aswathy E.R, QT.
- CA Sumod Tom Thomas, Financial Management.
- Dr. Issac Paul, Professor, Addis Abba University, Ethiopia, Managerial Economics.
- Mrs. Manju Elizabeth, MBA, (UK) – Business Communication & Functional English.
- Fr. George Mathew Munjanattu, MBA, M.Phil, Human Resource Management.
- Ms. Anita Sudarsan, MA, Communicative English.
- Ms. Deepa Praveen, C.A., Accounting and Financial Management.
- Mr. Ajith Paninchukunnath, B.Sc., MBA, Research Fellow, MDI, Gurgaon.
- Dr. K. M. George, B.E, MBA, Director, Kerala State Productivity Council
- Mrs. Santhi Elizabeth Liju, M.Com, ACA, Kolath & Co. Chartered Accountants
- Mr. John P. Sam, MBA, Former GM (Personnel), United Catalysts India Ltd.
- Prof. (Dr.) A. P. John, M.A., Ph.D., Former Principal, Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla, Former Faculty, Linguistics Department, Monach, University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Adv. A. Jayasankar, M.A., LLM, Sr. Advocate, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam.
- Prof. N.S. Neelakandan, Former HOD, Mathematics, Union Christian College, Aluva.
- Mrs. Joslin Rebecca John, M.Sc, Q.T