Affiliation and Accreditation for Master of Business Administration (MBA) program:
The two-year MBA program in four semesters with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Human Resources and Production has AICTE approval, Kerala State Government recognition and Mahatma Gandhi University affiliation.
The MBA program
(Approved by AICTE, recognized by the Government of Kerala and affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University)
The MBA program widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles is being offered at MCMAT from 2006. It is designed to impart knowledge of core subjects such as Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Information Systems and International Business with special emphasis on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies, role play, communication and interpersonal skills, decision making and conflict management and enrichment programmes through Mentoring. The MCMAT has close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and incorporates them in its enrichment programs.
MBA Program Features
- All India Reputation of the affiliating Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Option of specializations namely Marketing, HR, Finance, Information Systems and Production.
- Industry experienced faculty bringing real-world professional experience to the classrooms.
- Industry interfaced, strong curriculum.
- On-the-Job Training.
- Skill Development Programme.
- Student Research Programes.
- Case Study Mode and Management Games, Seminars, Symposia and Research Projects for experiential learning.
- Internship Programmes.
- Placement services from MCMAT.
MCMAT MBA Program Special Features
- TCS supported Digital Campus in the cloud computing “IT as a Service” Business Model
- ICT enabled Language Laboratory
- E-Journal from EBSCO
- Digital resources through J-Gate
- Hands on industry exposure
- Intensive interaction with industry professionals
- Mentorship activity
- Enrichment program
- Web based resource management
- Personality Development Sessions
- National Seminars, Symposia
- English Proficiency Classes
- Knowledge Management Activities
- Research Assignments and Mini Projects
- Management Quiz and Business Games
- Value based education
- Interaction with luminaries in Management and Entrepreneurs
- Weekly Seminars / Guest Lectures
- Regular Industrial visits and interaction with professional bodies NIPM, KMA, etc.
- Yoga & Meditation Sessions
- Eco-Friendly Activities
- Retreats and Outdoor Training program
- Placement Assistance
- Adventure Camps
- Management Commando Training Program
- Communication skill development
- Entrepreneur Development
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Initiatives
- ET in campus