- About us
- MBA Admission @ MCMAT
- MBA Program
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Marthoma College of Management & Technology, Perumbavoor
(Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to M.G. University)
1. Rev. George Abraham, General secretary, MTEA and MTEA society
2. Ms. Jessica Mundroina, international trainer
3. Mr. Vijesh Pillai,The Kreative Academy
4. Mr. Faisal Haneef, The Kreative Academy
5. Sri. George Thomas (Executive Vice President ESAF Small Finance Bank)
6. Captain. Varghese Kuruvilla (Former Deputy Conservator Cochin Port Trust)
7. Sri. Gopalakrishnan (Ex Service Man & Former Manager of Syndicate Bank)
8. Sri. Prasad M George (Former General Manager, HR, BPCL,Mumbai)
9. Sri. Christo George (Chairman & MD, Hykon India Pvt Ltd)
1. Rev. Dr. Euyakim Mar Coorilos Episcopa, President MTEA.
2. Rev. George Abraham, General secretary, MTEA and MTEA society.
3. Mr. Arun Gopal, Director, Avion Edu Hub (Training Partner of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, UK).
4. Mr. John Kuriakose, Founder and Managing Director of Dentcare Dental Lab Pvt. Ltd.
5. Mr. Sandeep K, CEO, Glowmind Consultancy.
6. Mr. Jenib J Kachapilly, Senior Manager and Vice President of Federal Bank Officers Association on Modern Banking Technologies.
7. CA. Soman N L Senior Manager (Projects), BPCL, Kochi.
8. Mr. Rajeev. C. Philip, Area Manager , Reliance Nippon Asset Management Company.
9. Rev. Sam T Mathew, College Chaplin.
10. Prof. P J Mathews CMILT.
11. Mr. Tilson Varghese, Vice-President of Marketing, B2N Management Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
12. Mr. Bansan Thomas George, CEO and Founder Synergen Consultants.
13. Mr. Shiju Bhaskaran, HR Manager, Patspin India Limited.
14. Dr. K. Anilkumar, Vice Chairman, NIPM Kerala Chapter & HOD (MHRM), Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
15. Dr. A.J. Augustine, Hon. Addl. Secretary, NIPM Kerala Chapter & General Manager(HR, Admin. & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.
16. Mr. Anand A.S., EC Member NIPM Kerala Chapter & Asst. Manager (HR & IR), Sud Chemie India Ltd.
17. Ms. Sruthi K, EC Member NIPM Kerala Chapter & Human Resource Manager, FullContact Technologies Ltd., Infopark.
18. Dr. Padmanabhan Nair, Former Director and Dean, University of Johannesburg.
19. Mr. R Sreekumar, GM, Manufacturing, BPCL, Kochi.
20. Mr. Prathap Babu, Project Adviser, CIAL.
21. Mr. C V Varghese, Correspondence Secretary-MTEA.
22. Mr. Anil T Philip, Treasurer – MTEA.
23. Prof. Dr. Abraham Koshy, GC Member-MCMAT.
24. Mr. Thampi John , GC Member-MCMAT.
25. Dr. Gigi George, Principal-MTCW.
26. Mr. Mohan Baby, Ward Councilor, Perumbavoor Municipality.
27. Rev. Johnson Varghese, Superintendent, Balikamandiram, Perumbavoor.
28. Mr. Aadith Suresh, Branch Manager – Indian Bank, Perumbavoor.
29. Mr. K.K Shanmukhan, Corporate Trainer.
30. Mr. John Mathew Sebastian, Manager – HR (Talent Acquistion), V-Guard Industries Pvt. Ltd.
31. Mr. Suresh Kumar A S, Senior Manager – HR, Carborundum Universal Limited.
32. Dr. Joseph M Cherukara, Director, Gematria Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
33. Mr. Pratheesh Prabhakaran, Digital Marketing Expert.
34. Mr. V Jayaraj Manager, financial inclusion and development department, RBI.
35. Mr. Bejoy Kumar R Nair Financial Counsellor, FLC, Perumbavoor.
36. Mr. N Balan Nair (faculty, Rural self-employment training institute, Nellad.
37. Rev. James M Veeramala, Governing Council Member, MCMAT.
38. Prof. Philip Sabu, Director, ABM-MBA, Kerala Agricultural University, Thirssur.
39. Mr. Prasad M George, Former General Manager, BPCL, Mumbai.
40. .Rev. Easow M Varghese College Chaplain.
41. Mr. Joshy Paul Veliyath Former MD – KSFE.
42. Adv. Gopakumar C N, Lawyer, High court of Kerala.
43. Prof. P J Mathews, International academic Consultant and international corporate trainer.
44. Mrs. Sheela Abraham Director – SNEHAM.
45. 45.Mr. Sandeep K, CEO, Glowmind Training Consultancy Pvt.
46. Mrs. Anuji Abraham (USA).
47. Mr. Sajad A Jamal SAP.
48. Ms. Aneesha Vinod from SMEC.
49. Mr. Deepesh, Deputy GM, SEBI, Kerala and Laskshadweep.
50. Mr. Sumith CS, Manager, BSE, Cochin Centre.
51. Gowri Jessica Mundroina, Cognitive Skills Trainer, Life Coach, Image Consultant.
52. Capt. Gopalakrishnan, Ex Service Man & Former Manager of Syndicate Bank
53. Capt. Varghese Kuruvilla, Former Deputy Conservator Cochin Port Trust
54. Thomas Vechuchira – Visiting Faculty.
55. Adv. Bejoy K Thomas
56. Christo George , Chairman & MD, Hykon India Pvt Ltd
57. Tilson Varghese, B2N Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Kochi
58. Theresa Antony, Hafele India Pvt Ltd
59. Eldhose P Jacob, Administrative Head, NOSCE, The Personal Enrichment & support Team.
60. George Thomas, Executive Vice President ESAF Bank.
61. Jose P Philip, CEO/ Tecpro Infra Projects Ltd Edappally.
62. Faisal S , Kreative Academy.
1. Rev. Dr. Euyakim Mar Coorilos Episcopa, President MTEA
2. Rev. George Abraham, General Secretary, MTEA.
3. Shri. Oommen Chandy, Ex-Chief Minister.
4. Adv. Eldhose Kunnappilly, MLA, Perumbavoor.
5. Shri. N.C Mohanan, Chairman, TELK.
6. Rev. Johnson Varghese, Superintendent,Balika Mandiram, Perumbavoor.
7. Ranjith Vadakkan, Associate Director, Wall Frames Kochi.
8. Rev. Sam T Mathew, College Chaplin.
9. Adv. Alphonsa Pathrose in association with Kunnathunadu Taluk Legal Services Committee, Perumbavoor.
10. Rev. James M Veeramala, Governing Council Member, MCMAT.
11. Mr. K Harikumar Managing Director, Travancore Cochin Chemical Limited.
12. Rev. Sam T Mathew (College Chaplain).
13. Mr. Mohan Baby , Ward Councilor, Perumbavoor Municipality.
14. Mr. Thampi John , Governing Council Member.
15. Ninan C S, General Manager – Advisory Services Department BPCL – Kochi Refinery.
16. .Narayanan N Chief Manager BPCL – Kochi Refinery.
17. Mr. Sandeep K, Glowmind Consultants.
18. Dr.(Ms) Surekha Zachariah Life Member, NIPM & Career Development, Sutherland Global Services, Kochi.
19. Ms. Kshama Sandeep Executive Committee Member, NIPM Kerala & Director Recruitments, Glowmind Recruitment Consultants.
20. Mr. A.S. Anand Executive Committee Member, NIPM Kerala Asst. Manager (HR & IR), Sud Chemie India Ltd.
1. Most. Rev. Dr. Joseph Mar Thoma Metropolitan
2. Rt. Rev. Thomas Mar Timotheos, President MTEA Society and Manager, MCMAT
3. Rt. Rev. Geevarghese Mar Athanasius Episcopa
4. Rt. Rev. Gregorios Mar Stephanos Episcopa
5. Rev. Abraham P Oommen, General Secretary, MTEA
6. Capt. Verghese Kuruvilla, G.C member, MCMAT
7. Dr. Lisy Cherian, HOD, Mathematics, Marthoma College of Women, Perumbavoor
8. Vice Admiral K.N Sushil, PVSM, AVSM, NM, ADC, Former Chief Southern Naval Command
9. Rev. Dr. Renjan Nellimoottil, Vicar of Ebenzer Marthoma Church, Vazhakulam
10. Mr. Liju V. Rajan Kolath, Kolath Financial Consulting Pvt. Ltd
11. Rev. Reji Abraham, Superintendent, Balikamandiram, Perumbavoor.
12. Mr. Eldho Paul, Chief Mentor, IMS
13. Mr. K.G. Abraham, Chairman and Managing Director of K.G.A Group
14. Mr.C K Vijayan Kortha, Bos Natural Flavor Pvt.Ltd, Muvattupuzha
15. Mr.Zubin Jose State Head, Panoramic Group, Ernakulam
16. Mr.Suresh Vaidyanath, CA, IBMC, BSE Institute Ltd.
17. Mr.Mohan Morris, Business Executive, Faculty IBMC, Ernakulam
18. Mr.Vineeth Thankappan, Area Business Manager, Reliance HR
19. Mr.Anil John Zacharias, Indiabiz.net
20. Mr.Abey Jose George, George Group of Industries
21. Mr.Ranjit Vadakkan, Wallframes, Cochin
22. Mr.Jojo Philip, Director,Blueberry
23. Mr.Manoj T N, Manager, Blueberry
24. Mr.Sanjith Ravi, Assistant General Manager, ICICI Bank, Hyderabad
25. Prof. (Dr.) Biju Varkkey Professor, IIM Ahemdabad
26. Mr. Thampi John, Treasurer, MCMAT
27. Mr. Mohan Baby, G.C Member, MCMAT
28. Sr.Rosiline Jose chf, Holy Family Convent School, Bhopal
29. Sr. Sandhya Chf, Holy Family Convent School, Madhya Pradesh
30. Sr.Savidha, St. Joseph’s Convent School, Trichur
31. Mr. Sandeep. K (Chief Executive) Glow mind Training Consultancy Pvt Ltd
32. S. Sateesh Bino, IPS, District Policr Chief, Ernakulam
33. Brig. Dr. V.D Abraham, Vice Chancellor, Oriental University, Indore
34. Dr. John M. Chacko, CMD, Laurels Group of Institutions, Indore.
35. Rev. Reji Abraham, Superintendent, Balikamandiram
36. Rev. T.S Philip, Vicar, St. Paul’s Marthoma Church, Perumbavoor
37. Mr. Shaji Kurien, CMD, Travancore Copper Fungicides Pvt. Ltd
38. Mr. Jose Philip MD, Tecpro Infra Projects Ltd
39. Mr. T.T Thomas, Former Chairman and Managing Director, FACT Ltd
40. Adv. C N Gopakumar, High Court of Kerala
41. Prasad G, Wild Life Warden, Munnar
42. Dr. Manoj P.K, Dept of Applied Economics, CUSAT
43. Mr. K.P. Venugopal, MD, Winners Automobiles Pvt.Ltd
44. Mr. Mathew Samuel, CGM, HOC Ltd
45. Mrs. Thankam Joseph, CEO, Odds and Ends, Cochin
46. Mr. Joshy Paul Veliyath, Regional Manager, Empowerz , HDFC Bank, Bangalore
47. Mr. Johny Tom Varghes, Rank Holder in Civil Service Examination
48. Mr. Prince Varghese, Mind It Mind Solutions Soft skill Trainer
49. Prof. G.D Gabriel, English Professor (Retired), U.C College, Aluva
50. Adv. Ayubkhan, Advocate, High Court of Kerala
51. Mr. C A Abdul Basheer
52. Prof. J.Dinkarlal, Director, IAPCHE (Asia-Pacific), Nagercoil
53. Dr. D Sudarsan, Chief Executive officer, PENCIL, Kochi.
54. Mr. Ajith Rao, Regional Manager and Branch Head, Sharekhan, Cochin
55. Mr. Doraiswamy Hariharaputhran, Marketing Director, Apollo Paints
56. Mr. Ajesh K.P, Coordinator, EKSAT, Govt. of Kerala
57. Mr. Mathews Karinjappilly, Management Consultant and Soft skill trainer.
58. Mrs. Susan Mathew Karinjappally, Marketing Consultant
59. Rev. Dr. George Varghese, Director of Marthoma Guidance and Counseling Institute, Cochin.
60. Leo N L, Lead L & D, Sistema Shyam Teleservices
61. Muralikrishnan. S, Head/ DSA & DST Operations
62. Mr. Shabeer A.M, G.M, CIAL
63. Mr. George Philip, M.Sc., (Agr. Chem) Business Associate, Tata AIG, Former Sr. Manager, Syndicate Bank
64. Mr. Thomas Mathai, Director, Riya Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd.
65. Mr. Joseph M Cherukara, Lead Auditor and BDM, Integrated Quality Certification (P) Ltd.
66. Mr. C.P John, Member, Kerala State Planning Board
67. Mr. Praveen. S, IRS, Deputy Income Tax Commissioner
68. Colonel H Padmanabhan, Commanding Officer, 22 Kerala NCC Battalion
69. Mr. Anish Aravind, Nilelsen/ Arbitron India
70. Mr. P.T Mathew, CGM, BSNL
71. Mr.K C Jose, Regional Head, HDFC Bank
72. Dr. Jose Chacko Periappuram, Heart Transplant Surgeon, Mar Augustine Memorial Lisie Hospital
73. Mr. Sam T Mathew, GM, EVM Nissan, Kochi
74. B. Vinod Kumar Trainer, EBSCO Info Services Ltd.
75. Mr. Archie D’Souza, Logistics Expert, Bangalore
76. Dr. T K Mathew, Principal, Titus II Training College, Tiruvalla
77. Rev. Fr. George Mathew Munjanattu, Administrator, Shanthi Kendra, Karukutty.
78. Mr. K.K Xavier, Secretary Taluk Legal Services Committee
79. Advocate Reghu Kumar, Counselling
80. CMA Anil Komban Varghese, AKV Associates, Trissur
81. Dr. A.P John, CMD, Glottophone Systems, Tiruvalla
82. Rev. Sabu Nedunilath, Director, Lourdes Hospital, Ernakulam
83. Mr. A.D Johnson, Senior HR Manager, Eastern Condiments Pvt. Ltd
84. Mrs. Thankam Joseph, CEO, Odds and Ends, Cochin
85. Mrs. Mini S Thomas, CEO and Lead Soft Skills trainer of Skill Studio Inc, Cochin
86. Mr. Dinesh Kunjunni, Regional Manager, TCS
87. Col. G. Madhusudanan, Staff Officer (Works & Budget), Army’s Central Command Headquarters, Lucknow
88. Dr. Jacob Vadakkanchery, President, Nature Life Hospitals, Kerala.
89. Rev. Dr. Renjan Nellimoottil, Professor, Mar Thoma College of Counselling,Ernakulam & Director, Students and Youth Ministry.
90. Ms. Sheela Abraham, Soft skill Trainer
91. Mr. Savio Mathew, Head FICCI, Kerala State Council
92. Ms. Preethy Menon, Consultant-Media and Training
Marthoma College of Management and Technology
Asramam Campus, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India 683 542
Phone No:- 91-484-2592677
Mobile:- 91- 9388616626
KMAT-Kerala of December, 2020 and May, 2021 or CMAT of AICTE holders of February-2021 and CAT score holders’ can approach the MCMAT for registration to the 2021 MBA admission.